These crunchy raw Brazil nuts are rich in nutrients, healthy fats and trace minerals:
- Monounsaturated fatty acids help to lower “bad cholesterol” levels (LDL) and raise “good cholesterol” (HDL). This helps to lower the risk of heart disease and strokes.
- Vitamin E is full of antioxidants, helping to nourish and protect the cells.
- Selenium is a trace element that helps guard against coronary artery disease and liver cirrhosis.
- B-complex vitamins help to regulate the mood, ease stress and anxiety, and lower the risk of heart disease.
- Calcium promotes healthy bones and teeth; copper and iron prevent bone weakness and anaemia; potassium helps to prevent muscle cramps.
- No additives, preservatives or pesticides – just real raw goodness.
Did You Know?
- Brazil nuts are actually seeds! They’re called nuts because of their brown, nut-like casings.
- 100g of Brazil nuts contains roughly 656 calories, 1917ug of selenium and nearly 8mg of vitamin E.
- Brazil nuts are gluten-free and suitable for those with Celiac or wheat allergies.