1) Ok, I want to order, where do I start?
First things first. Before creating an order, your first need to register by creating a profile/account. Simply click on the my account and fill in the relevant information.
Alternatively, you can simply fill in your cart online and proceed to check out however you will still need to fill-in required information (address, delivery instructions, contact details etc.).
By registering you will also be aware of the weekly specials we run. Promise we won’t spam your inbox.
2) I have created my profile, what now?
Welcome to the Green Butler! your one stop shop for all your dietary requirements. Here’s a few suggestions from our side:
1) Get familiar with the online store – there’s always a special running!
2) Make sure your information on your profile is correctly up to date
3) Follow us on our social media pages for great weekly special offers, food content, easy recipes to make at home, competitions, etc. www.facebook.com/greenbutler.co.za
3) How can I create an order?
Orders can only be created through the use of our Website. No orders by telephone, email, whatsapp, or any other medium will be accepted.
4) How can I track my delivery
We have a tracking system that allows you to know in real time the status of your delivery. Simply login onto your profile and go to the track my order tab. You should also receive an email from our delivery partner providing you with the link to track your parcel !
5) How can I contact the customer service team. I cannot find the answer to my query in your FAQ
6) What happens if my delivery is late
If you want to check up on the status of your delivery, or you’re worried that your delivery may not be delivered, simply click the link provided directly in your inbox or in your account. Additionally, you can reach out to us via email@example.com or on +27(0)61 583 2676.
If it is after the delivery cut-off time, please reach out so that we can escalate the issue with our courier provider. We will be in touch with you to arrange a convenient delivery or give you a refund.
7) Can I request for specific delivery time slot?
Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate specific delivery days and times. Our drivers plan their own routes in the most efficient way possible and we communicate with you every step of the way to ensure the most seamless service.
8) Can I request a specific delivery day?
Absolutely! We provide 48 turnaround time on delivery (for orders submitted before 12:00 pm) or day after next delivery (for orders submitted after 12:00 pm), however currently we deliver every Tuesday and Friday. Feel free to leave a note on checkout with any special instructions...
9) What are your delivery hours?
Our delivery hours are between 8:00 am and 7:00 pm on Tuesday & Friday.
10) Where do you deliver
Anywhere in Gauteng Province! Please refer to the delivery map https://greenbutler.co.za/pages/delivery-areas
Chance is we most probably deliver to your area!
If you are not in Gauteng, fear not the Green Butler will soon be expanding to your area. Make sure to subscribe to know precisely when we are launching in your area and get a discount on your very first order https://greenbutler.co.za/pages/contact-us
11) What happens if I am not around when delivery is made.
We need yourself or a representative to collect the order on your behalf and sign the delivery note (this can be a friendly neighbor, helper, etc).
We have two rounds of delivery each day: morning & afternoon. Should no one be available in the morning, we will try again in the afternoon – free of charge because that’s the butler way.
Should delivery fail again, we will be in touch to organize another delivery time. Kindly note that we may charge an additional delivery fee this time.
12) Do you charge a delivery fee?
Yes, We offer a flat rate, irrelevant of where you stay. Why? Because wherever you are, we believe you have the right to have access to the best food and the best service. See our Delivery area to confirm that we can service you.
13) How do you ensure food stays fresh / hygienic during delivery.
Every food order is packaged in a sterile facility, boxes are sealed ensuring no contamination from external factors. This means that the next time your order is opened is when you cut the seal in your own home.