Almonds are available in Roasted and Raw. Select from the 100 g, 500 g or 1 kg options.
Almonds are among the world’s most popular tree nuts.
They are highly nutritious and rich in healthy fats, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
Almonds are a tasty alternative to sweet or salty snacks, with a delicious built-in crunch. For this reason, smaller portions of almonds satisfy your snack cravings.
Make your selection between Raw or Roasted n Salted in 3 easy pack sizes. 100g, 500g, and our bulk 1 kg pack.
Almonds boast an impressive nutrient profile. A 1-ounce (28-gram) serving of almonds contains:
- Fiber: 3.5 grams
- Protein: 6 grams
- Fat: 14 grams (9 of which are monounsaturated)
- Vitamin E: 37% of the RDI
- Manganese: 32% of the RDI
- Magnesium: 20% of the RDI
- They also contain a decent amount of copper, vitamin B2 (riboflavin) and phosphorus.
This is all from a small handful, which supplies only 161 calories and 2.5 grams of digestible carbohydrates.