Aubergines 2 Pack - Otherwise known as Brinjal or Eggplant...
The information contained within this page is for educational purposes only.
Overview: Brinjals are very nutritious and contain potassium, Vitamin C, calcium, folic acid and beta-carotene
- One cup (82 grams) of raw eggplant may contain the following nutrients:
- Calories: 20
- Carbs: 5 grams
- Fiber: 3 grams
- Protein: 1 gram
- Manganese: 10% of the RDI
- Folate: 5% of the RDI
- Potassium: 5% of the RDI
- Vitamin K: 4% of the RDI
- Vitamin C: 3% of the RDI
Eggplants also contain small amounts of other nutrients, including niacin, magnesium, and copper.
- High in Antioxidants
- May Reduce risk of Heart disease.
- May promote blood sugar.
- Could help with Weight-loss.
- May have cancer fighting benefits.
Medicinal Uses. It is said that: (http://www.herbgarden.co.za/mountainherb/herbinfo.php?id=600)