The Chicken Sizzler - Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Tender and juicy chicken in the most amazing creamy and delicious garlic mushroom sauce! This makes one incredible 30 minute meal!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time:15 Min Total Time: 25 Min
- 500g Free Range Chicken Breasts
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil (Sold separately)
- 250 g sliced mushrooms
- 3 garlic cloves minced or whole (Whichever your preference is)
- 1/2 cup chicken or Vegetable stock (Optional extra)
- 200ml cup heavy cream
- Salt and pepper to taste (Sold separately)
- 1 Tablespoon flour (Sold separately)
- For the best results brine your chicken breasts on salt water for 1 Hour before cooking. The dry off the meat with kitchen town, rubbing them over in light layer of Olive oil.
- In a large skillet add olive oil and cook the chicken on medium high heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until brown on each side and cooked until no longer pink in centre. Remove chicken and set aside on a plate to rest.
- Add the sliced mushrooms and garlic and cook for a few minutes until tender. Remove and set aside.
- To make the sauce use the same pan as the chicken breasts, add the 100ml Chicken/Vegetable broth, 200 ml cream, salt and pepper to the pan. Cook over medium heat and whisk until smooth. Add the flour and continue to cook for 1-2 minutes until it starts to thicken. Add the mushrooms and garlic to the sauce followed by the chicken and coat in the creamy sauce. Heat for a couple of minutes and serve immediately.
Calories290kcal (15%), Carbohydrates4g (1%), Protein27g (54%), Fat18g (28%), Saturated Fat8g (40%), Cholesterol110mg (37%), Sodium509mg (21%), Potassium611mg (17%), Fiber1g (4%), Sugar1g (1%), Vitamin A452IU (9%), Vitamin C5mg (6%), Calcium33mg (3%), Iron1mg (6%)
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.