Coconut Thai Red Curry by Chef Budha -Forget ordering takeaway and make your own Thai red curry at home. In this weeks edition of the #GreenButlerKitchen we join Chef Budah to learn a simple recipe for a delicious Thai red Curry.
All you need to do is click below to add this amazing meal to your cart and we will do the rest. Receive all the ingredients to your door and follow Chef Budah in the video below to cook it in your very own kitchen.
Ingredients needed below. Please note Olive oil is excluded but can be added separately to your cart when needed using the link below.
- Table spoon olive oil
- Red onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- Coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons red masala
- 1 table spoon brown sugar
- Diced tomatoes
- Fresh Coriander
If you dont have the data or prefer to read while you cook. there here is a very simple recipe below so follow and get the same amazing results.
- Soak chickpeas overnight
- Peel potatoes, cut into halves and fours.
- Crush garlic gloves and chop up finely.
- Chop up onions - finely chopped
- Chop up tomatoes and chillis
- Heat up a pan, add olive oil, throw in the garlic to sizzle and brown
- Throw in onions, season with salt and pepper, add in the masala
- Pour in water and mix everything together
- Add in potatoes, mix it all together, add in coconut milk and tomatoes
- Let it simmer for 5 - 10 minutes
- Add chick peas in to absorb all the lovely falvours
- Chop up spinach leaves while everything simmers
- Add in spinach, let it simmer with the lid on.