Fillet Steak Sizzler, Garlic Mushrooms & Steamed Beans
Tender and juicy Fillet Steaks cooked to taste, 2 min on top and bottom should give you a amazing medium rare finish. Served with a side of garlic mushrooms and steamed green beans.This makes one incredible 30 minute meal!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time:15 Min Total Time: 25 Min
- Green Beans 350 g
- Mushroom White 250g
- Whole Garlic clove
- Beef Fillet Medallions 200g x 2
- Prep by dicing your mushrooms and removing the ends from green beans.
- start a put on the stove with above 2 cm of water in the bottom and bring it to the boil.
- add Olive or coconut oil to the frying pan and high heat. (You want the stove as hot as possible.
- In order to prep the Fillet's dry off any additional moisture using kitchen towel.
- lightly cover the meat with a layer of olive oil.
- Optional ( Pepper Crusted Fillet) - IN a plate layer a 80% Pepper and 20% Salt mixture and role the side of the steak to give it a pepper crust.
- Fry the Steaks for 2 minutes on either side for a medium rare finish or until you get the desired ratio.
- Remove the steaks and leave them to rest in a warm space for 5 minutes. (This will allow the meat time to balance the internal temperature and will cook a bit more during this process so take it into consideration when choose amount of time in the pan.
- Add green beans to put with boiling water and leave to steam for 2 to 4 min with the lid on.
- Add the Mushrooms to the same pan. Add a block of butter and crushed garlic. Cook until well browned.
- Plate your steak, Green Beans and Mushrooms and enjoy.
Calories290kcal (15%), Carbohydrates4g (1%), Protein27g (54%), Fat18g (28%), Saturated Fat8g (40%), Cholesterol110mg (37%), Sodium509mg (21%), Potassium611mg (17%), Fiber1g (4%), Sugar1g (1%), Vitamin A452IU (9%), Vitamin C5mg (6%), Calcium33mg (3%), Iron1mg (6%)
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.