True Foods Gluten free Rolled oats 350g - is a deliciously nutrient-dense breakfast staple around the world. Rolled oats, unlike steel-cut oats, are super quick to cook, giving you more time in the morning to stop and smell the roses.
- Gluten Free.
- Rich in Manganese that fights free radicals within the body and acts as an antioxidant
- High in Calcium, Magnesium and Phosphorus that are crucial for healthy bones and teeth
- Rich in Zinc that boosts immunity and aids in healing wounds
- High in Selenium that boosts the immunity and acts as an antioxidant
- Rich in Phosphorus that detoxes the body and maintains bone and dental health
- Very low glycaemic index
- Quick cooking
- Place whole rolled oats in a saucepan and pour enough water to cover the oats.
- Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes until tender.
Did you know?
- It is believed that Roman Gladiators ate a predominantly vegetarian diet that consisted mostly of oats, wheat, barley, and legumes.